Laborer – Water Sewer Department
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to follow instructions, safety practices and standard operating procedures in performing assigned tasks.
- Ability to be punctual and attend work regularly
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to follow both written and oral instructions.
- Ability to learn new skills and techniques.
- Must possess and exhibit the skills necessary to operate assigned tools and equipment in a safe and proper method.
- Must be able to achieve a Class D Water and a Class D Waste Water license within 12 months of employment.
• Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Must possess a valid State of Texas Drivers License Class “C” or above and good driving record as defined by City policy.
• Must be available to work overtime, on-call, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.