1. Use of the RED Polycart(s) for curbside collection is mandatory beginning on the date of February 3, 2016.
2. Each resident will be given one (1) 95-gallon Polycart(s).
3. Only 95-gallon Polycart(s) may be placed at the curb.
4. Secondary units and supplemental units thereafter will carry and additional charge of $5.00 per unit/ per month.
5. The Polycart(s) will remain the property of the contractor which means that damaged or stolen Polycart(s) will be replaced at no charge to the resident.
6. All garbage waste generated by a resident must be placed inside the 95-gallon Polycart(s) and nothing outside of the Polycart(s) will be collected. Please Note: One bulk item will be picked up on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at no additional charge by Sanitation Solutions.
7. All 95-gallon Polycart(s) shall be placed at a single collection point within three (3) feet of the street curb.
8. Polycart(s) can be placed at the curb as early as 7:00AM the day before the scheduled collection, but no later than 7:00PM the day after collection.
9. It is the responsibility of the resident to bring his/ or her Polycart(s) back up into the yard within twenty-four (24) hours of being emptied.
10. TWICE WEEKLY (TUESDAY & THURSDAY – MAY 3, 2016 – OCTOBER 13, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. & 1:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.) – Items may be taken to designated area at 1401 Rabbit Cove Road Water Bill & Drivers License with Address Matching Water Bill is Mandatory (NO TIRES, NO RIMS, NO PAINT). Bulky items such as stoves, refrigerators (with all CFC removed/ requires written documentation), water tanks, washing machines, furniture, and any other similar items. NO TIRES, NO TIRES ON RIMS, NO PAINT. (ILLEGAL DUMPING IS A STATE VIOLATION – CAMERA’S IN USE – VIOLATERS WILL BE PROSECUTED).
11. KEEP WEST TAWAKONI BEAUTIFUL will assist the City on designated Saturday a few times annually. Watch your Water Bill for Specific Dates.
12. It is the responsibility of the occupant of the property to keep the area around the garbage receptacles clean and in a sanitary condition.
13. Resident owners of the 95-gallon Polycart(s) who fail to comply with the City representative direction of this ordinance may be subject to a personal visit if the situation calls for it.